On Tuesday March 4th 2008 Dakota decided that since his Mom was now on a plane to Dallas that he would decide to crawl. Just as I landed I received a text message from Traci's husband Lynn with a picture of Dakota crawling...he had finally figured it out. He uses his left leg as a kick stand and off he goes. He would crawl a little bit, everyone would get excited and he would turn around sit up and start clapping. He was so proud of himself! I am so thankful to have Traci to watch my kids and make sure that I don't miss anything.
Maebth the Great Dane- 2008
As you know we are very much an animal loving family. After the loss of our last dog Bella in November of last year, I had a hard time without a dog to share our home with. I know I know more work, but animals are just a part of who I am. One day when I had come home talking with Jim about how much I missed having a dog. Jim walked over to the computer and said that we had received an email from the McCarthy’s the owners of one of Bella's sisters from the same litter. They were asking us if we would be interested in owing Maebh. We went up that very weekend visited with her and brought her home. She is a very sweet Great Dane, with a passion for talking and being anywhere the family is. In fact as we were holding family home evening in the garage last Monday she was actually sitting on Nakina on the couch. That’s what happens when a Great Dane is part of the family; you receive some really big loves
Autumn
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Family
As many of you know we are a family of four unless you are counting the animals then we are 7. Unless that stray cat in the garage counts as ours then, make us 8. Just a little something about us, Jacque and I met in 1989 in high school we started dating in that same year. We dated until I joined the Army and left in June of 1991. The years went by and we dated some during those years we had some rocky times but always knew that we were meant to be together. We were married in March of 1993 and have been together ever since. 2003 brought a new stage in our lives with the arrival of our daughter Nakina Suezann she has been a joy in our lives and always keeps us busy. 2007 brought our son Dakota James he is such a happy boy and a great addition to our family. The years have been good to us and we have always been blessed with many friends and family to share our lives with. Our jobs have brought much success as well. Jacque is now the Utah Sales Manager at T-Mobile and I am the lead in our shop at Hill Air Force Base we have been very fortunate.
1 comment:
He's so precious!
Post a Comment